Top 10 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Veneers
Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons to choose porcelain veneers when you are considering cosmetic dentistry in Greensboro, NC.
Porcelain veneers offer superior benefits over other cosmetic dental procedures, such as dental crowns or braces. The fingernail-thin shells, which are adhered to the front surface, solve a myriad of aesthetic problems with just one treatment. Here is a list of the top 10.
- Natural looking – Porcelain is a translucent material that mimics the look, luster, and feel of enamel.
- Whiten – When adhered to the front surface of your teeth, veneers you’re your teeth look instantly whiter.
- Straighten – Veneers offer a great alternative for patients with crooked teeth who do not want to endure the process of having their teeth straightened with dental braces.
- Fix – Veneers can fill in and improve the look of teeth that are chipped or broken.
- Fill in gaps – Veneers can be customized to repair smiles with unsightly gaps.
- Youthful – A whiter, brighter, more lustrous smile can immediately you’re your face a more youthful appearance.
- Conservative – Unlike other cosmetic procedures that require removing a large portion of healthy, natural teeth, veneers can be applied with little alteration.
- Protection – Once applied, the veneers also serve to provide a protective shield to the front surface of teeth.
- Stain resistant — Porcelain is stain resistant, which will make your smile stay brighter and whiter longer.
- Gum friendly – Gum tissue is not irritated by porcelain.
If any of those 10 reasons to choose porcelain veneers made sense to you, call Dr. Graham Farless DDS for an appointment today and achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted at 336-282-2868 or learn about all of our cosmetic dentistry services on our website.
Accepting patients from Greensboro, Brown Summit, Jamestown, High Point, McLeansville, Summerfield and all surrounding areas.