Meet Dr. Farless
Meet Graham E. Farless, D.D.S.
Dr. Farless was born and raised in Northeastern North Carolina on a family farm in Merry Hill. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, receiving his B.A. in Biology, and later attended UNC School of Dentistry where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery.
His professional memberships and affiliations include:
• American Dental Association
• North Carolina Dental Society
• Guilford County Dental Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Academy of General Dentistry
• Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Dental Staff at Moses Cone Hospital
Dr. Farless and his wife, Katherine, have three boys, Graham Jr., Burk, and John as well as a Labrador Retriever, Sprig. When Dr. Farless isn’t practicing dentistry or attending continuing education, he enjoys spending time with his wife and family, playing sports, F3 workouts, hunting and fishing. He also enjoys volunteering in his church.