Get your oral cancer screenings at your next dental checkup. It’s April, which means it is Oral Cancer Awareness Month!
Dr. Graham Farless is committed to offering Oral Cancer Screenings. Regular dental examinations are crucial to early detection. This year alone oral cancer will kill 1 person per hour, 24 hours per day. By going in for regular dental checkups you can beat these odds. The earlier the detection, the easier it is to treat.
If you experience any of the following symptoms call our office for an appointment:
- A sore or bump on the lips or inside the mouth
- White or Red patches in the mouth
- Pain or tenderness in face, mouth or neck
- A change in the way your teeth fit together
- Dramatic weight loss
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving the jaw or tongue
For more information on oral cancer and regular oral cancer screenings call Dr. Farless at 336-282-2868. Visit our website at www.gsodentist.com.